Kiddos

Kiddos
July 2011 in Denver

Frozen Moments

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving '08

Thanksgiving, I believe, turned out pretty well. I spent the day in the kitchen since 8 am, making numerous dishes and deserts with the help of Barry, Reed & Raquel cleaning, and helping as well. I cooked my first turkey (21 lbs). When we took it out to baste it, Barry and I couldn't find the pop up thingy and soon discovered that I had put the turkey in upside down. We later found out that it's a better way to cook it because the white meat doesn't dry out. All in all, everything turned out very yummy and we all had a great time!
Kim and Bryan getting ready to eat.
Little Munchy
I absolutely love this little girl!
The twins getting tackled by uncle Bubba.
This is not a tradition, but somehow there was an arm wrestling challenge and next thing you know.......so positioned and ready with their coaches behind them..........
Michael wins!
David, the next contender. After a brief conversation relating to masculinity.....
David wins!
Munchy, Heather and David
Reed & Raquel
Mike and Kyrsten......and Brody

....a few more pics to come....

Our Wedding Week in Maui