I am SO blessed to have a wonderful family and in-laws! Barry's parents (Rocky & Cindy)drove straight through from Cleveland to Utah appx 28 hours just to be with us on this wonderful day. His brother, Ben, also flew in from Denver!
We spent the majority of the afternoon at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple for me to receive my endowments. A few of us hung out briefly afterwards and took a few pics to mark the occasion.
I was able to take 3 days off work just to hang out with people I love. I also went golfing for the first time and apparently didn't do to bad. I managed to not hit anyone and stay away from water hazards. Can't say the same for the sand traps though.
What an amazing experience! I had almost a whole session full of family and friends that took time out of their day to support us.



+009.jpg)
+012.jpg)
+015.jpg)
+017.jpg)
+020.jpg)










































