A cupcake Christmas tree I made for the White family pajama/hot chocolate/scones/gift exchange party. It was fun to make. I'm branching out and expanding my baking possibilities. I believe it all started with making Reed's wedding cake. I've always been a cooker, not so much a baker. NOT ANYMORE! :) Look out oven!
Aidan and Dallin chillin in their PJ's.
Aidan opening some presents left over from Santa. When he saw this dragon in the store he carried it around the entire time attempting to make deal after deal with me so he could walk out of there with it in his hands. One of which was he would give me all the money in his piggy bank. I continually assured him I would pass on the message to Santa and hopefully he would get it in time. Well, it's a good thing we're buddy/buddy with Santa and I'm happy to say, yes, as proof of this pic, Santa got the message!
Clixie, Kim's future step-daughter-to-be, opening her presents.
Fancy Nancy dress up shoes!
Klayton, got some books, a Car punching bag and walkie-talkies, which I'm guessing he was the most excited about.
Jackson, Kim's future step-son-to-be, pretty excited about Battleship
Aidan pretty pleased with his Batman rapid fire utility belt, complete with cape.
I don't think Dallin's eyes could be any bigger while glancing over his set of power rangers on motorcycles!
Munchy opening her gift with the help of dad.
Hannah has more material to add to her coloring book collection.
Koen playing with his truck in his Curious George PJ's
Reed showing off his big I.O.U. beautifully displayed on the back of wrapping paper. His gift was accidentally left at home.



+101.jpg)
+104.jpg)
+106.jpg)
+107.jpg)
+108.jpg)
+113.jpg)
+118.jpg)
+120.jpg)
+121.jpg)
+122.jpg)
+125.jpg)
+127.jpg)
+131.jpg)
+133.jpg)
+137.jpg)
+138.jpg)










































