We have some 8 year olds in the house so you know what that means... Hannah was first on the chopping block. Barry's parents and brother came out to help us celebrate.
We got to spend some great relaxed time together since when we usually get together, everyone is always running around from one family event to the other...so this was a nice change.
We spent half the morning playing marbles with the kids.
Koen still is in his "making faces in every picture" phase.
Michaelson family just chillin'
Grandma reading stories to the twins....priceless :)
The whole gang!
...and don't forget the classic Daddy Daughter/I'm getting baptized pose.
Hannah was so nervous she was shaking in the nice warm water in the font. I told her we couldn't tell. She looked as cool and calm as can be.
Another supporter who showed up, Uncle Reed! We were pretty busy I didn't get nearly enough pics of everyone that I would have liked.
Kael's funny face.
Caught Aidan mid-blink
The confirmation group
Baptized and Confirmed.....check! Here's the newest member of the church in our family!
We later went on to an amazing luncheon put on by Terryl and Jody with great food, family and lots of fun. We love you Hannah-Bug!













































