Kiddos

Kiddos
July 2011 in Denver

Frozen Moments

Friday, July 31, 2009

Oquirhh Mountain Temple

On Friday, the second to the last day they were doing tours, Reed, Raquel, Barry and I were able to make it out the the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open house. Apparently a few weeks ago Angel Moroni was struck by lightning. You can see how his arm and part of his face is black from the strike.
This temple was absolutely breath taking. The floors were nearly all stone and I loved the stars etched in the windows throughout and the chandeliers were in a star shape as well. I love astrology and so I REALLY enjoyed going through this temple. I will definitely be going back! :)
Barry and I just gleaming from the tour


I love this beautiful man and am so blessed that we get to share our lives and family together
I also grabbed a few prego belly shots of Raquel
Such a cute little belly
One of their first family pics
Can't wait 'till November to meet my new Nephew!
Canoodling on the grass

Barry trekked across the parking lot and hunted down Chuck (the truck) to come pick us up
Sorry, it's Chuck for regular days, Charles for when we're on a date :)

Our Wedding Week in Maui