Kiddos

Kiddos
July 2011 in Denver

Frozen Moments

Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School!

School has officially begun!  My little cabooses are now gone for a half day of school to go mingle and learn with their peers.  *tear*  They couldn't wait and they have been counting down the months and days until they could go to school for at least 6 months now.
Photobucket
They both picked out a Mario Bros. backpacks.  The house is now so quiet for 3 hours Monday through Friday.  At first I didn't know what to do with myself, I just hung out missing them and waiting for school to end so I can see them again.  Now I take advantage of the free-time to get stuff done!  (do you realize how much quicker you can get through a grocery store without kids in tow?)
(Koen)
Photobucket
Although I am proud of myself for not losing it when I dropped them off for th first time.  I started, but quickly realized I didn't want to be *THAT* parent and send my boys mixed signals on a day they considered to be one of the happiest of their short little lives. 
(Kael) 
Photobucket
Up until the Christmas break they were disappointed when the weekends came because there was no school.  I kept having to say to them.. "You can go to school, but no one is going to be there."  With every milestone that comes I welcome it, but miss what I lost. 
My beautiful babies are now my beautiful boys. 
Love my guys! 
Photobucket

Our Wedding Week in Maui