Well, the day finally came and what a great day it was. We all were able to spend a two days at the Timpanogos Temple. Day 1-Endowments and Day 2- SEALING!! Just thinking about it makes me tear up. I had the AMAZING opportunity to be an escort for Raquel and I gotta tell you, it is one of the biggest honors I have had!

The room was filled to the brim with tears and whether the guys like to admit it or not, we all pretty much bawled like babies.... sorry guys.
It's always a tough road no matter which walk of life you take, but when you finally are able to bring your family together to be sealed, is a feeling indescribable.

I think out of all the pictures, this one gets me every time. My baby brother and his beautiful wife with their arms outstretched in front of the temple, calling for their Jace...... (hold on, I need a tissue).... Even though this shot wasn't posed in any way, definitely embodies the love and beauty that family is...
To see the rest of the pics, please visit my photobucket...



















































