Kiddos

Kiddos
July 2011 in Denver

Frozen Moments

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Family Pics

This day was quite an accomplishment for all!  Not only was I able to coordinate ALL of my siblings and their little people but managed to take care of Christmas gifts in the long run!  On a toasty October afternoon *that's right, I said "toasty" and "October" in the same sentence* we all met at this amazing park to take family pics which I later blew up and framed to give to Dad and the sibs.
Photobucket
Now, I'm not going to post every one's family pics because this post would seem never ending, but here's a few that turned out with most of the kids looking and smiling.  There were much more taken but Blogger keeps flipping my pics sideways and instead of me cursing at the computer, I decided to take the high road and post a link at the bottom.  I'm so proud of me!
Photobucket
After a long day of smiling and posing and promising children treats beyond their wildest dreams, we made it home all in one piece and all still friends with no one having to serve a time-out sentence.... SUCCESS!!  So, not to push any more buttons, I snapped a few more with some lowly stragglers out in our backyard.  :)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

To peek at some other pics taken, just go to our PhotoBucket!

Our Wedding Week in Maui